Contact Centre Solutions
Integration of customer service interactions with the centralized business processes is at the core of GrandstreamIndia Contact Center solutions. Such an approach helps to meet key business objectives across a range of communication channels. It is only possible when quick consistent access to the right information at the right time is provided. We deliver such.
GrandstreamIndia Unified Contact Center solutions build an open and strategic platform for businesses. These solutions assist businesses to go beyond simple phone transactions. And thus, development of a flexible and strategic roadmap is manifested to fulfill current as well as your future business needs.
Proactive Data System plays a vital role in contact center ecosystems. It includes interactive voice response (IVR), outbound dialers, contact center workforce management, recording, e-learning, Web chat, email response management, live and prerecorded video, desktop collaboration, analytics, and workflow.
Contact Centre Solutions Features
- Call recording
- CDR -call detail records
- CTI – Computer Telephony Integration
- Integration with CRM platforms
- Customizable IVR
- Call management features including call queue, ring group, transfer, forward etc.
- Call barging and listening
- Integrated phonebook & scheduling
Benefits of Contact Centre Solutions
- Maximize collaboration
- Deliver integrated customer services
- Centralize Management of the entire suite
- Enrich customer experiences and foster loyalty
Customer Relations Management (CRM)
Quality customer service has become the most crucial aspect of any business. Such demands a solution that integrates third-party CRM applications. Like Salesforce and SugarCRM to get integrated with Grandstream UCM series. The features our products and solutions are built keeping in mind to enhance and optimize business communication practice, like:
- Click-to-Dial, querying, updating, adding CDR
- records through APIs (SugarCRM)
- Querying, updating, adding CDR records through
- APIs (Salesforce)
Grandstream’s IP PBX systems have made available to leverage Web Real Time Communication. So that businesses can make and receive video and voice calls through any browsers (Google, Mozilla, and Opera). Key features include:
- Enable Web-RTC to call support fo specified extensions
- Support for audio calls, video calls, as well as screen sharing
- Manage Web-RTC calls directly through the web UI
- Integrate a call link into a website to provide easy access to free calls for customers
Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
It’s very rare to miss a phone call. Grandstream UCM series supports CTI features. So that, utilization of click-to-dial and call management functions can be made directly from a PC or laptop. In addition, automate workload via a feature-packed IP PBX.
- View all answered, dialed and missed calls, as well as previous transfers
- In-depth desktop dialer feature
- Manage call forwarding, DND, and all related settings
- Quick and easy configuration with Grandstream devices
Property Management System (PMS)
Unified communications system and third-party applications are possible in the hospitality industry by utilizing powerful management tools. It assists in providing outstanding customer care. The main Feature is H-Mobile; so that hospitals can improve guest services and enhance business practices.
Key features include:
- Check in/Check out
- Wake up calls
- Room service
- Mini Bar
Grandstream GXP IP Phones
Softphone Application For AndroidTM and iOS. Features Included are
- Requires Android 4.0+, and iOS 7.0+
- Supports 6 SIP accounts, 6-way audio conferencing
- Features include call transfer, LDAP phonebook, virtual BLF keys and more
- Native integration with mobile devices including contacts, call history, and ringtones
- Available for Android and iOS