The GVC3202 is a versatile and cutting-edge video conferencing solution. Such has never been more attainable for small and medium businesses. But, GVC3202 brings powerful benefits of an immersive video conferencing environment. And, that too at an affordable price. Its stunning display, loaded-features, and simple user interface makes it best for small and medium businesses.
The most revolutionary video conferencing system in the market is GVC3202. It supports an interactive and immersive video conferencing environment. And thus, increases productivity with an assistance of effective collaboration. Further, it is SIP-based and so is compatible with any 3rd party SIP-based or H.323 video conferencing platform. Users can even use multiple video conferencing platforms such as Skype, Google Hangouts, and many others thanks to built-in MCU. As GVC3202 is based on an AndroidTM 4.4 operating system, users are able to leverage applications from Google Play Store. The other quality features are 1080p Full-HD video, 3-way video conferences, 2 monitor outputs, screen-sharing capabilities, and much more.
Moreover, you will be glad to know that GVC series supports Grandstream’s IPVideoTalk Video and Web Conferencing platform. It is a paid-subscription service by which businesses get an ability to turn any meeting hosted on any GVC device into an online meeting. Also. such can be joined seamlessly from a web browser or GVC.
- 1080p Full-HD video, up to 3-way video conferences, support for 2 monitor outputs through 2 HDMI outputs
- 3-way hybrid-protocol conferencing with no external MCUs/servers or extra software licenses
- PTZ Camera with 9x optical zoom
- Based on Android and offers full access to the Google Play Store to conference with Android apps such as Skype, Google Hangouts and more
- Integrated Bluetooth, Gigabit ports, video recording,
- Screen sharing through HDMI/VGA input
- Installed in just 3 simple steps (connect to network, TV monitors and speaker/mic
- Built-in Meeting scheduler
- Plug and Play connection to Grandstream's IPVideoTalk video conferencing service
- Supports third party SIP video conferencing platforms