Growing businesses needs for an IP phone are different. GXP1780/GXP1782 is a Mid-Range IP phone specially made for growing businesses. It offers a high-end, sleek design and mid-range capacity like 8 lines, 4 SIP accounts, 32 digitally programmable BLF/speed-dial keys, dual Gigabit ports to support up to 1000Mbps connections and dual 10/100Mbps ports.
The mid-range IP phone telephony features that GXP1780/1782 offers are 8 lines, 4 SIP accounts, 8 dual-color line keys and 4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys. All these on a 200 x 80 pixel backlit LCD display screen. Added personalization options are also available like for personalized ring tone/ring back tone music, integration with advanced web and enterprise applications, etc.. It’s among the IP phones that come with Kensington Security Slot: it is best anti-theft solutions. Additionally, dual auto-sensing Gigabit network ports (on GXP1782 only), automated provisioning features along with features for media access control makes GXP1780/1782 perfect for users. The best part is that this featured-pack, high-performance IP phone is available at an affordable price.
- 8 lines, 8 dual-color line keys (with 4 SIP accounts), 4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- 32 digitally programmable & customizable BLF/fast dial keys
- HD wideband audio, full-duplex speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation
- 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- Dual-switched Gigabit ports (GXP1782) or dual-switched 10/100Mbps ports (GXP1780), integrated PoE
- Built-in USB port for importing and exporting data only
- Supports headset use with an RJ9 headset jack and EHS support for EHS-capable Plantronics headsets
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls & accounts and Kensington Security Slot support
- Large phonebook capacity with up to 2,000 contacts and call history with up to 500 records
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBX Appliance for Zero- Config provisioning, also supports automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file