Have you ever wondered how multiple communication technologies such as voice, video calling, video conferencing, video surveillance, data tools, mobility options and facility access management are unified onto one common network? The answer is IP PBX that let you all said to managed or access it remotely.
UCM6200 series IP PBX Appliance is designed to provide a centralized solution for the effective business communication. It combines enterprise-grade voice, video, data, and mobility features. Plus, it is an easy-to-manage solution, too. Granstream IP PBX series let businesses to unify multiple communication technologies, such as voice, video calling, video conferencing, video surveillance, data tools, mobility options and facility access management onto one common network. So that, you can easily manage it or access it remotely. The best part is that apart from being more secure and reliable, UCM6200 series has all that enterprise-grade features and that too without any licensing fees, costs-per-feature, or recurring fees.
UCM6100 series is recognized as industry leading platform as Granstream adds regularly more and more features and functionalities on monthly basis. Have a redesigned Grandstream 8 FXO port model of UCM6208 that has a capability to support more users and more concurrent calls (around 800 users and up to 100 concurrent calls).
- UCM6202 and UCM6204 support up to 500 users and 30/45 concurrent calls, UCM6208 supports up to 800 users and 100 concurrent calls
- Auto Discovery and Zero Configuration of Grandstream SIP endpoints
- Integrated 2/4/8 PSTN trunk FXO ports, 2 analog telephone FXS ports with lifeline capability and up to 50 SIP trunk accounts
- Gigabit network ports with Integrates PoE, USB, SD card
- Supports up to a 5-level IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
- Built-in call recordings server; recordings accessible via web user interface
- Built-in Call Detail Records (CDR) for tracking phone usage byline, date, etc.
- Supports multi-language auto-attendant and call queue to efficiently handle incoming calls
- Strongest possible security protection using SRTP, TLS and HTTPS encryption
- Supports any SIP video endpoint that uses the H.264, H.263 or H.263+ codecs