The GDS3702 is an HD Audio IP Intercom System to offer remote facility access control for buildings of all sizes. This device includes a built-in microphone and speaker to support intercom functionality, supports integration with electric locks for locking and unlocking doors, and offers alarm-in and alarm out support for integration with existing security systems. The GDS3702 works with Grandstream’s free management software, GDS Manager. It features SIP/VoIP technology with 2-way HD audio, IP66 level weatherproof casing, and is vandal resistant. The combination of the GDS3702, Grandstream’s IP Phones, Wave mobile app, and other 3rd party IP devices provide a complete end-to-end solution for access control, and intercom needs.
- HD audio options with up to 1.5m of audio input and 3m of audio output
- Supports SIP calls to IP phones to facilitate communication
- Built with a metal casing to make it weatherproof and vandal resistant
- 2 Relay for Electric Lock and Alarm out, 2 Alarm In for Exit button and door sensor
- Integrated PoE to power the device and provide a network connection
- Built-in microphone and speaker offers voice options and intercom functionality
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore GrandstreamIndia Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.