The GDS3712 is a hemispheric IP Video Intercom System that also serves as a high-definition IP surveillance camera to offer facility access control and security monitoring for buildings of all sizes. Powered by an advanced Image Sensor Processor (ISP) and state of the art image algorithms, it delivers exceptional performance without blind spots. The GDS3712 IP video intercom system features industry-leading SIP/VoIP for 2-way audio and video streaming to smart phones and SIP phones and the GDS management software. Th is system is equipped with integrated PoE for seamless installation, motion detection for security protection, lighting control switch and more. The GDS3712 can also be managed with GSURF Pro or any ONVIF-compliant video management system. It also offers a flexible HTTP API for easy integration with 3rd party applications and other surveillance systems. The combination of the GDS3712, Grandstream’s IP phones, video phones, and Wave mobile app prov ides a complete end-to-end solution for access control, video intercom, and security recording needs.
- Powerful video resolutions up to 1080p
- 2 Relay for Electric Lock and Alarm out, 2 Alarm In for Exit button and door sensor
- SIP video streaming to NVRs, video intercom stations, IP phones, or smart phones simultaneously
- Built with a metal casing to make it weatherproof and vandal resistant
- Built-in hemispheric camera allows for 180-degree wall-to wall coverage
- Supports motion detection
- Integrated PoE to power the device and provide a network connection
- Built-in microphone and speaker offers voice options and intercom functionality
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore GrandstreamIndia Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.