This free app lets users move freely and most importantly continue receiving calls from any SIP account. So with other SIP accounts anywhere in the world with the Grandstream Wave and stay connected to essential communications. It works on AndroidTM or iOS devices.
Grandstream Wave helps for expanding communications solution. It links desk phone to mobile devices in order to keep users in touch with other SIP accounts. So work remotely while traveling with this revolutionary app and be updated with the workflow. It integrates with up to 6 SIP accounts, supports 6-way voice conferencing, 24 virtual BLF keys, 2-way video calls, and much more. It also gets integrated with IP PBXs (such as Grandstream’s UCM6200 series or UCM6510 series of IP PBX) for more effective and flexible network utilization.
- Supports G.711µ/a, G.722 (HD-audio), G.726-32, G.729, GSM, iLBC, Opus and Speex codecs
- Security features include SIP over TLS and 128/256-bit SRTP
- Up to 6-way audio conference, and 24 virtual BLF keys
- Supports 6 SIP accounts
- Native integration with mobile devices including contact, call history and ringtones
- Enterprise features including IP PBX integration, BLF, call transfer/pickup, call recording with UCM, LDAP
- Automatic call forwarding based on time and location rules
- Full integration with Grandstream’s UCM-series of IP PBXs, including creation of QR code for automatic provisioning
- Voice channel switching between Bluetooth, earphone, speakerphone & 3.5mm headset
- Supports 2-way video calls based on SIP & H.264 video codec
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore GrandstreamIndia Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.