Growing businesses needs for an IP phone are different. GXP1760 is a Mid-Range IP phone specially made for growing businesses. It offers a high-end, sleek design and mid-range capacities like 6 lines, 3 SIP accounts, and 24 digitally programmable BLF/speed-dial keys.
The mid-range IP phone telephony features that GXP1760 offers are 6 lines, 3 SIP accounts, 6 color line keys and 4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys. All these on a 200 x 80 pixel backlit LCD display screen. Added personalization options are also available like for personalized ring tone/ring back tone music, integration with advanced web and enterprise applications, etc.. It’s among the IP phones that come with Kensington Security Slot: it is best anti-theft solutions. Additionally, dual auto-sensing Gigabit network ports (on GXP1782 only), automated provisioning features along with features for media access control makes GXP1760 perfect for users. The best part is that this featured-pack, high-performance IP phone is available at an affordable price.
- 6 lines, 6 dual-color line keys (with 3 SIP accounts), 4 XML programmable contextsensitive soft keys
- 24 digitally programmable & customizable BLF/fastdial keys
- HD wideband audio, full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation
- 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- Dual 10/100 Mbps ports, built-in PoE
- Built-in USB port for importing and exporting data only
- Supports headset use with a RJ9 headset jack and EHS support for EHS-capable Plantronics headsets
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls & accounts and Kensington Security Slot support
- Large phonebook capacity with up to 2,000 contacts and call history with up to 500 records
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBX appliance for Zero- Config provisioning, also supports automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore GrandstreamIndia Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.