Only a call-intensive worker – who calls control to the medium to high-volume call user – knows how much it is needed to have customizable VoIP phone having 3 lines/SIP accounts. This phone has dual color LCD BLF/speed-dial and line keys and a 2.8” color LCD screen. Additionally, leverage integrated Bluetooth, HD audio, dual Gigabit network ports (with integrated PoE), and 4 XML programmable soft keys. All ranges of Grandstream IP phones like this one GXP2130 feature state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS) in order to be supportive of a variety of automated provisioning options (including zero-configuration), encrypted XML files, and TR-069. With these, mass deployment becomes extremely easy.
- Supports 3 lines, 3 SIP accounts and 4-way voice conferencing
- 2.8 inch (320x240) color-screen LCD
- Dual Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
- 8 dual-colored BLF/speed-dial keys
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset
- Integrated Bluetooth
- 4 programmable context-sensitive soft keys
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore GrandstreamIndia Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.