The HT503 enables an integrated hybrid deployment between PSTN and VoIP environments. Users can utilize “Hop-on and hop-off” calling through its FXO and FXS port that enables remote call origination and termination to and from the PSTN line. This ATA features 1 analog telephone FXS port and 1 PSTN line FXO port. Users can utilize the device for extension of a VoIP service to 1 analog phone with the FXS port. In addition to being SIP compliant, this product features support for up to 2 SIP account profiles, excellent voice quality, and advanced telephony features.
- 1 FXS analog telephone ports (RJ11), 1 PSTN line FXO port, dual 10/100 Mbps ports with integrated NAT router
- Advanced telephony features include caller ID, call waiting
- 3-way voice conference, transfer, forward, do not disturb, message indicator, multi-language voice prompts, T.38 fax, flexible dial plan and more
- Supports up to 2 SIP accounts
- Status LED for power, telephone and network ports, and message waiting indication
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore GrandstreamIndia Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.