GWN7600 are specifically designed for small to medium sized businesses and importantly for those businesses whose physical locations are spread over multiple floor offices, commercial locations, and branch offices. GWN7600 being a mid-tier 802.11ac Wave-2 WiFi access point supports up to 1.27GBps, 450+ concurrent WiFi clients, and has up to a 165-meter coverage range. GWN7600 has a controller-less distributed network management (embedded within the product’s web user interface) in order to ensure easy management.
The GWN7600 being a mid-tier 802.11ac Wave-2 WiFi access point offers small to medium sized businesses dual-band 2×2:2 MU-MIMO (beam-forming technology), sophisticated antenna (designed for maximum network throughput), expanded Wi-Fi coverage range, controller-less distributed network management design, embedded controller within the product’s web user interface- for easy installation and management. With GWN7600, a network of up to 30 GWN76xx series APs is easily managed independently of separate controller hardware/software. and that too without single point-of-failure. The other desired features support for advanced QoS, low-latency real-time applications, 450+ concurrent client devices per AP, dual Gigabit network ports with PoE, etc. Moreover, GWN7600 can be easily paired with any third party routers.
- 1.27Gbps wireless throughput and 2x Gigabit wireline ports
- Dual-band 2x2:2 MU-MIMO with beam-forming technology
- Support 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet (PoE)
- Support 450+ concurrent WiFi client devices
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications
- Up to 165-meter coverage range
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/random default password per device
- Embedded controller allows GWN7600 to auto-discover, auto-provision and manage up to 30 GWN7600s in a network
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore GrandstreamIndia Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.