The GWN7660LR is a long-range 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 access point designed to provide next generation network coverage for indoor and outdoor environments. It offers IP66 weatherproof certified casing, dual-band 2x2:2 MU-MIMO technology and a sophisticated antenna design for extended coverage range of up to 250 meters. The GWN7660LR is supported by GWN.Cloud and GWN Manager, Grandstream’s cloud and on-premise Wi-Fi management platform that and makes managing your network or several networks across multiple locations easier than ever before. It also uses a controllerless network management architecture in which the controller is embedded within the product’s web user interface for easy administration of locally deployed Wi-Fi APs. The GWN7660LR is the ideal Wi-Fi AP for voice-over-Wi-Fi deployment and offers a seamless connection with Grandstream’s Wi-Fi capable voice and video IP phones. With support for advanced QoS, low-latency real-time applications, mesh networks, captive portals and dual Gigabit networks ports with PoE/PoE+; the GWN7660LR is an ideal outdoor Wi-Fi access point for enterprises, multiple floor offices, warehouses, parks, hospitals, schools and more.
- 1.77Gbps aggregate wireless throughput and 2x Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Dual-band 2×2:2 MU- MIMO with DL/UL OFDMA technology
- Self power adaptation upon auto detection of PoE or PoE+
- Support 256+ concurrent Wi-Fi client devices
- Up to 250-meter coverage range
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown
- Flexibility of 2 detachable/changeable antennas for different application scenarios
- Embedded controller manages up to 50 local GWN APs; GWN.Cloud offers unlimited AP management, & GWN Manager offers on-premise software AP management
WiFi Access Points
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore GrandstreamIndia Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.